1. Inclement Weather
- In case of inclement weather, the Customer is to inform Footsy of their intention to postpone the booking no later than 15mins into the booking.
- Footsy, at its absolute discretion, may issue a credit note for the booking to be rescheduled.
- All rescheduled bookings must be made within 2 weeks from the original date.
- We regret no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
2. Modification / Postponement / Cancellation of Fields by Customer
- We understand that sometimes, due to insufficient numbers, or change in work or family plans, games have to be cancelled. Do give us a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to the booking so we can offer it to others.
- To facilitate the change, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us and include the date you would like to postpone the booking to.
- We reserve the right to bill the Customer in full for any no show, as well as any postponement or cancellation requests that come less than 48hrs from the said booking(s).
- Cancellations or postponements of events, birthday parties, corporate and/or commercial bookings must be made in writing to email@example.com at least 2 weeks before the said booking, failing which the Customer will be liable for the full price of the bookings made.
3. Modification / Postponement / Cancellation of Fields by Footsy
- Footsy the right to modify the allocated field(s) in order to facilitate in-house events, for maintenance works or otherwise at our full discretion.
- Footsy reserves the right to postpone or cancel the allocated field(s) in order to facilitate in-house events, for maintenance works or otherwise at our full discretion. In such instances, a written notification will be provided to the affected customer.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding cancelation/refund, please address them to:
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org